Friday, November 15, 2013

Raycie Cheekies

I've been working hard this month. Being an independent fashion designer is no walk in the park, you really have to love what you do. I actually really love lingerie and have wanted to design it for years. After a brief stint as a Burlesque dancer and Pin up girl, I was finally inspired to get to it. So here's my first line. I call them Cheekies. They're a cute little hot pant with just a bit of cute little cheek hanging out the back. There are so many pretty parts to the female body. Although I believe in being modest most of the time, I think there is a time and place for revealing those pretty bits. My goal is to make my line of lingerie Fun and Classy, no skank involved, but as with everything else it's all about perspective. So as they do in the Burly-Q....here's the Reveal! I hope you like them, I certainly do!

 
My Sequin Cheekies


I've long had a bolt of Chinese silk Brocade with dragons and phoenix's on it. I always wondered what I would make of it. Cheekies seemed the right thing to do. I think these are my favorite!


Chinese Red Cheekies

 
I wanted to offer some softer options as well, so I created a line of frosty pastel colored Cheekies. You can go to my Etsy shop to see the range of colors. https://www.etsy.com/shop/raycielaraye
 
  
Dupioni Silk Cheekies
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment